We currently have the opportunity for a senior developer to join our dynamic team building global software products which include Windows desktop products and centrally hosted web technology products with all development based in our headquarters in Manly.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on world-class software in a fun, friendly, and supportive environment. We enjoy a close relationship with Microsoft and other partner companies and are often working on cutting-edge technologies. The code you write will be used by thousands of people around the globe for years to come.
About OnePlace Solutions:
Creating a more intelligent Microsoft 365 digital workplace
OnePlace Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Partner and ISV providing SaaS solutions to enable people in business to do more, simply.
The OnePlace Solutions suite of products is used by organizations to increase productivity, empower modern workplace collaboration, and achieve intelligent information management and compliance.
Trusted by customers and partners across the globe to create solutions to achieve more from their investment in Office 365, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint. Find out why we were the Microsoft 365 App Award – People’s Choice winner!
Providing a simplified and consistent way for people to engage with business systems built on Microsoft 365
Why OnePlace Solutions
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- High-growth Australian ISV (Software Product company)
- Global customer base, including many Fortune 500’s
- Microsoft 365 award winner – OnePlaceMail app (SaaS Solution)
- Exceptional team environment
- Mature DevOps process and three-week sprint cycle under Scrum methodology
- Research and development days
- Based by the beach in Manly, Sydney – surf at lunch!
- Blue chip customers spanning APAC, North America, and EMEA
About the role:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a professional developer
- Experience mentoring and leading other developers
- Previous experience working on product or consulting to external companies
- Experience designing solutions from the ground up
- Enthusiastic about development, best practice/patterns, learning and constant improvement
- Ability to take ownership of projects, extract requirements from stakeholders, break down work into clearly defined tasks for others to work on, identity and mitigate risk, delegate tasks effectively to other team members and drive projects to a successful outcome
- Strong problem-solving skills and logical thinking
- Adaptability to fast-paced and changing environment
- Exceptional communication skills both to business stakeholders and technical team members
Ideal technical experience
- Knowledge of SharePoint / Office 365
- Microsoft 365 development experience (Azure Identity, Office Add-ins, Graph API, SharePoint API)
- Extensive Microsoft .Net Core experience
- Azure (serverless design) experience
- Azure DevOps experience (including CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure as code)
- Microsoft development certifications
- Angular 2+ and Angular CLI experience (HTML, CSS/SASS, TypeScript, Webpack)
- Cross-browser development experience
- Experience developing Windows desktop and web applications
- Full-stack web development experience (front-end and back-end including database and DevOps)
- Good understanding of secure software development practices
Responsibilities & desired outcomes:
- Take ownership and responsibility for leading projects including major feature developments on existing products, defining, and delegating tasks to other development team members.
- Liaise with development team and business stakeholders with clear expectations and communication throughout the project, including managing people, tasks and risks.
- Participate in SCRUM meetings (stand-up and planning meetings)
- Perform effective peer code reviews and quality assurance testing for any level of developer across any technology
- Help maintain code quality, and constantly look to implement best practice and patterns
- Work on tasks under projects/features being led by another developer
- Isolate and debug complex problems including those involving 3rd party products, APIs and libraries
- Provide mentoring to junior and mid-level development team members
- Research and prototype new technologies and approaches to ensure the best design/architecture is selected for projects
Please, no agencies.